One of the commonest and embarrassing issues people face in day to day life is Yellow teeth. It also harms your self-respect and self-confidence. Let’s see what is the reason behind it and what can you do for zahnaufhellung.
- In some people have yellow teeth naturally. Sometimes tooth color inheritance family by genetics.
- Your Age, as the age increases the teeth become yellow as the process of aging.
- Poor dental care and oral hygiene cause yellow teeth. When you do not regularly brush, floss, and rinse your mouth to remove plaque, this can darken your teeth.
- Sugar has a direct connection to teeth. After eating foods that contain sugar, these grains combine with saliva and bacteria existing in the mouth. This combination leads to a plaque on teeth. Left on teeth, plaque can run enamel, which leads to cavities.
- A beverage like tea, coffee, soda causes yellow teeth.
- Smoking and eating tobacco product causes yellow teeth overtime.
- Brush your teeth and floss 2 times a day with correct manners also after taking coffee, tea, colas, wine, soda,etc.
- Use whitening toothpaste for brushing your teeth, aktivkohle zahnpasta helps to remove the stain without the need to use harsh teeth.
- For professional-level whitening, you can use Crest 3D white strips or Bleaching of teeth using various bleaching agents. Wasserstoffperoxid zähne is the actual mild bleaching agent that can help to make teeth whiter.
- You can also use homemade remedies. Here are some common remedies that are a mixture of baking soda, apple vinegar with water, oil pulling, and lemon, orange, or banana peels.
- Brush your teeth every time after taking food.
- Rinse your mouth every day with a pure solution.
- The best option for bringing back whiteness to a smile can depend on the source you choose.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Some people face a little tooth sensitivity due to the whitener, but that is usually short-term. You can wait for a day and then try again.
The bottom line:
There are several ways you can do for whiten your teeth , but if you want ot acquire the best one just make sure they are safe, maintain the oral hygiene. Teeth whitening products may help remove surface stains, but the continuing use of this product is still unknown due to limited studies. Talk to your dental expert about the best whitening option for you.